- Encourage students to focus on studies by providing favorable environment.
- Participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
We encourage students to develop community life and inculcate a spirit of tolerance, taking care of their psychological and emotional problems and shape themselves to be better citizens. It is in this spirit and sense of direction that some rules and regulations are framed carefully for orderly and peaceful living and to make students the leaders of tomorrow. We aim to make the hostellers feel at home with suitable atmosphere for studying and overall personality development. Life in Hostels always provides many wits and fond memories and all such efforts are made to make aliving in hostels more memorable with various festival celebrations as per Indian Culture.
Boy’s Hostel: Mr. Anil K. Pawse (8308838251)
Girl’s Hostel: Mrs. Mangala A. Basale (8308838250)
Facilities in Room
- Attached Toilet and Bathroom with hot water
- A table, chair, bookshelf, cupboard for books and personal belongings
- Cot, mattress, pillow, bed sheet, pillow cover, Blanket
- Room cleaning & Moping
- 24Hours water supply in room
- Separate study rooms
- 24 Hours security in the campus
- Transportation Facility in case of Medical Emergency
- Aqua-guard purified water cooler on each floor
- News papers and magazines
- Recreation Club
- Well Equipped Gymkhana
- Hot water facility (Solar system and Boiler)
- Pure Vegetarian Mess
- Parent’s Longue
- Backup Electric Supply of 62.5 ~A Generator
- Lightning arrestors for fire fighting
- First Aid and OPD
- Housekeeping persons for cleaning the rooms
- Spacious Parking for both Hostels
Canteen & Mess
Service in the mess shall be between scheduled hours only & closed after lunch on every Saturday for maintenance. The Mess timings are as follows and the students should strictly adhere to these timings. Working Days Breakfast 7.00 am to 8.45 am Lunch 1.15 pm to 2.00 pm Snacks 4.45 pm to 5.45 pm Dinner 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm The Self system of disposable will be followed in all messes. No food will be reserved for the late comers. Sunday is a feast day, that day one sweet should be served.
The College Canteen is a large spacious area, with a view of greenery all around, and a variety of refreshments and meals available. It tends to be the most popular place on campus, not only for physical refreshment but also for student bonding, discussions and even work on assignments and projects.
College has spacious canteen facility in the college premises and is run by college management. A variety of south Indian food and snack items are provided to the students and staff of the college at highly subsidized rates with highest quality.Our college canteen is blessed with family atmosphere, with a variety of delicacies, touched by a home made flavor, cooked to perfection and served with a great courtesy.Refreshments are available at the college canteen at affordable rates. Adequate seating facilities are provided to accommodate students and staff even during peak time.
Canteen has a big kitchen and kitchen staff take extra care to We provide our students with an excellent canteen, modern & hygienic. The dishes prepared here are delicious, and nutritious as well. Food items are prepared with RO treated water.As well as offering healthy food on a daily basis. Canteen will be opened from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM on all working days.